Thu, 15 September 2011
Podcast 68 Thoughts from the Flight Deck
Your host is Pilot Bill, CFI,CFII
$$$$$$$$$Note: click on the pod to play! ( no money, but you did look)
Flying Partial Panel VFR!
CFI Bill on learning to fly with minimum instrumentation.
1. All pilots are too dependent on instruments .
2. Cover up all your non essential instruments and learn how to fly.
3. Scan problems flying the Garmin G1000.
4. Find us atat www.foxfieldaviation.com
5. Looking for a flight instructor at Islip, long Island, NY- Bill Duffy -CFI, CFII
Subscribe to TFTFD on iTunes!!!!
Email for people who would like to contact me . firstname.lastname@example.org